In 15th November 2014, Universitas Ngurah Rai was
organized Care About Risk and Environment (CARE) 2nd International Conference
which "Risk Reduction with Enviromental Management" as a topic. The
International Conference participant came form four country (Italy, USA, Japan
The keynote speaker in this conference:
- Professor Paola Rizzi (Department of
Architecture, Design and Urban Planning, University of Sassari, Italy)
presented "Urban Gaming Simulation as a Risk Communication
- Popo Danes (Architecture Consultant, owner
Popo Danes Architecture Consultant) presented "Bali, The Lost
- Brett Andrews Hendricks (Green School Primary
Green Studies Teacher) presented "Ecological Literacy as Risk
Reduction: The Role of Education in the Age of Climate Change and
Intensified Natural Disaster".
- I Nyoman Sucipta (Professor at Udayana
University) presented "Biomechanical Trauma"
The participant in this conference:
- Ayaka Honda and Hidehiko Kanegae :
"Estimation On A Customer's Add Value Of The Enviromental Friendly
Agricultural Product By Internet Survey About Willingness To Buy"
- Ni Made Ras Amanda G.S : The Effectiveness Of
Disaster Information and Communication System For Disaster-Prone Areas In
- Bambang Kusbandrijo : "Policy Implementation
Analysis of Sand and Stone For Infrastucture (Galian C) in Ponorogo
Regency, East Java"
- I Ketut Prama Budarta : "Aplication of
Biopori and Conservation Plants by Communities to Reduce Flood and
Landslide (Case Study on Betel River in Karangasem Regency)"
- Bandiyah : "Build Synergies and
Participation Sarbagita Waste Management Efforts"
- Putu Doddy Heka Ardana : "Drought
Disaster Forecasting Based on Rainfall Runoff Transformation Modelling
(Case Studies in Tukad Petanu Watershed)"
- Nyoman Suartha : "The Impacts of Natural
Stones Resource Utilitaztion in Supporting Tourism Needs and Local Wisdom
in The Province Bali"
- Kohei Sakai, Ayaka Honda, Siriluk Mongkonkerd,
Yusuke Toyoda and Hidehiko Kanegae : "A Study On Evacuation Intention
of Tourists Considering Multicriteria Decision Making From Viewpoints of
Tourism Styles and Attributes"
- I Gusti Agung Alit Suryawati :
"Preservation of Local Culture in Modernization Mosaic Bali Future
- I Wayan Karyawan : "Study on Carbon
Dioxide (CO2) Flux in The Indian Ocean Using Satellite"
- I Nyoman Prabu Rumiartha : "Seven of
Disasters Risk Management Policy and Enviromental"
- I Wayan Kandi Wijaya : "Development and
Enviromental Management In Indonesia Approach To Social and Religious
(Case Study in Bali)"
- Yudistira Adnyana : "Analysis of The
Implementation of Enviromental Policy In Bali"
- Ni Putu Tirka Widanti, Achluddin Ibnu Rochim,
Nyoman Diah Dewi Utari : "Contribution Aspects In The Policy of
Natural Disaster Management in Indonesia"
- Gede Wirata : "Study of Traditional
Enviromental Values and Deep Ecology In The Perspective of Social